For some inexplicable reason, Tinder is full of men who choose to forego traditional and effective introductions like “Hey, how are you?” and hop right into tremendously cringeworthy pickup lines that are laughed at, promptly screenshotted, and submitted to the glorious Instagram account TinderNightmares.
Below, check out 20 of the funniest, saddest, most what-the-fuck-worthy Tinder messages that a few lucky women out there have recently been blessed with.
2. Yikes, dude. But kudos to him for being self aware.
3. Instead of “Live, Laugh, Love,” this dude is all about “Comfort, Warmth, and Farts.”
4. Oh, okay.
6. You gotta admit, that is kinda sorta almost smooth. Kind of. But not really.
7. This is worse than the whole “oh sorry that was my friend. he was on my computer lol haha.”
8. And they say chivalry is dead.
9. What the fuck is right.
10. Confidence is key. Speak it into existence.
11. Everyone loves a gentleman. This guy clearly knows how to flatter the ladies.
12. This could have gone one of two ways, but it still somehow went a third way.
13. Just a little respectful.
14. At least he didn’t sneak the robust eggplant emoji in there.
15. This is good.
16. Sadly, this is how most Tinder conversations actually go. Too real, too real.